Edited – Date changed
We have scheduled a meeting with the Lake County Health Department for Tuesday (3/6) at 10:00 am at their offices on Heisley Road in Mentor.
Our goals are:
1. To understand the role of the Health Department.
2. How do they interact with the ADAMHS Board “non-profits”?
3. To ensure that there are no overlap of services with the “non-profits”, thereby causing increased property taxes for Lake County residents.
4. Exactly who is eligible to receive the services that they offer.
5. To review their budget requests given to the Lake County Commissioners.
Anyone that wants to join us is welcome, just let me know if you plan to attend.
Email me at email@example.com